Fascinating Chocolate Articles
- Villahermosa, Mexico
- Raiatea, Tahiti — Sourcing Vanilla
- Delivering Chocolate to the Farmers of Chuao, Venezuela
- Speaking to the Congress in Ecuador about CCN-51
- Drug Lords? What Drug Lords?
- My Favorite Chocolate Moment
- Eating Italian in the Dominican Republic? (or “How I Fell in Love in the DR…”)
- Delivering Chocolate to the Farmers in the Guayas River Valley, Ecuador
- I Don’t Care What They Pay Me for My Cocoa!
- How I Crashed in the Dominican Republic and Lived to Tell About it.
360 ° Panoramic Chocolate Tours
- A Walk Through the Trees of the Elvesia Plantation
- What’s it Like Inside a Cocoa Dryer
- East Bay Logistics — A Cocoa Warehouse
Articles About Chocolate
- Frequently Asked Questions About Chocolate
- Tasting Guide
- 1884 Tour of a Vintage Chocolate Factory
- How Chocolate is Made
- Sugar and Fat Bloom
- How Much Caffeine is in Chocolate?
Articles About Amano on other websites:
- CacaoLab: Interview with Art Pollard of Amano Chocolate, Part I
- CacaoLab: Interview with Art Pollard of Amano Chocolate, Part II
CacaoLab: Interview with Art Pollard of Amano Chocolate, Part III
- About.com: Turning your Candy Hobby Into a Business
- ChuckEats.com: Amano Cuyagua – Best Chocolate Bar Period (With Interview)
- FoodInterviews.com: Interview with Art Pollard of Amano Chocolate Part 1: The Beginning
- FoodInterviews.com: Art Pollard Interview Part 2: The Beans
- FoodInterviews.com: Art Pollard Interview Part 3: The Bars
- FoodInterviews.com: Art Pollard Interview Part 4: More About Amano Chocolate
- FoodInterviews.com: Art Pollard Interview Part 5: More About Art
Video and Audio
- Amano on the FoodNetwork’s show Unwrapped
- Park City Television Factory Tour of Amano Artisan Chocolate
- NPR Interview with Art Pollard on KUER
- Single Origin Chocolate Quality Statement
- The War on Chocolate: The Industrial Chocolate Makers and You
My adventure staying as an unwitting guest of the local drug lords and having to stand on a rock to make a phone call.